2011 DNA Sequencing Troubleshooting Seminars
- Learn how to troubleshoot and interpret your DNA sequencing data.
- Learn how to identify potential issues at every step of the process, from PCR to PCR clean-up to sequencing reactions to sequencing clean-up to electrophoresis.
- And best of all: learn how to solve these issues and obtain better and faster results!
Session 1: At the Cancer Center
Moores Cancer Center, room 2007
Thursday February 17, 1:30PM
Session 2: On Main Campus
Skagg's Pharmaceutical Sciences Building, room 1170
Friday February 18, 11:00 AM
Who Should Attend:
- Researchers new to DNA sequencing
- Experienced researchers wanting to improve their sequencing results
- Students interested in learning about DNA Sequencing
See you there!